As of my last update in September 2021, I don’t have access to real-time information, and specific agency names may have changed or new agencies might have been established since then. Therefore, I cannot provide the most current information on a Belgian business development agency.
However, Belgium has various organizations and agencies that support business development and entrepreneurship. Some of the prominent ones include:
1. **Invest in Belgium**: An agency that provides assistance and support to foreign companies looking to invest in Belgium. They offer information on business opportunities, incentives, belgian agency and the regulatory framework.
2. **Brussels Invest & Export (hub. Brussels)**: The Brussels regional agency for businesses, offering support to companies in Brussels, as well as attracting foreign investment to the region.
3. **Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT)**: Supports companies in Flanders (the Dutch-speaking region of Belgium) in their international business activities and helps attract foreign investment to the region.
4. **Walloon Export and Foreign Investment Agency (AWEX)**: Promotes international trade for Walloon companies and supports foreign businesses interested in investing in the Walloon region.
5. **Belgian Foreign Trade Agency (BFTA)**: Works to promote Belgian exports and represents Belgium’s trade interests internationally.
6. **Belgian Chambers of Commerce**: Various local chambers of commerce across Belgium provide support and resources to businesses, both domestic and foreign.
For the most up-to-date and accurate information, I recommend visiting the official websites of the Belgian government and business development agencies or contacting relevant authorities directly.