We all deserve a break from the hubbub of the city’s daily life. So let’s treat ourselves to the getaway to the Caribbean. Summers must be draining you! If you love underwater adventures, spotless beaches, multifaceted culture, and all-inclusive resorts, the Caribbean is the perfect place. Here we have the list of the perfect places in the Caribbean to reach in July.
Why Visit the Caribbean in July?
The Caribbean is known for having the most pleasant temperature and has been gifted with beautiful landscapes and seascapes. It never gets too chilly or hot, and you can anticipate the rhythm of the rain.
Through June, you would see the beginning of the wet season, but July brings an average temperature of mid-80s F. The probabilities of being in a hurricane’s direct path are slim, and the average rainfall is estimated to be 2 to less than 3 inches.
Before booking the ticket to the Caribbean, you can call Caribbean Airlines en español to know about any deals or discounts.
Marked as one of the most underrated but best islands in the Caribbean that you can visit in July. It is overshadowed by Aruba—a neighbor of Curaçao. The culture of Curaçao and Aruba is similar, which is full of life, and offers great experiences to travelers. This is one of the best places to visit in Caribbean Island.
What to Expect in Curaçao
- Take a feel of the lavishness and enjoy an amazing stay which is all-inclusive at Sandals Royal
- Get a boat and travel to Klein Curacao for some barbecue lunch and the whitest beaches.
- Take in the local culture and culinary scene by exploring Willemstad’s Punda and Otrobanda sections.
One of the nicest Caribbean islands to travel to in July is Aruba. Together with its stunning beaches and natural scenery, this Dutch enclave is well-known for its fun activities as well. Together with diving, snorkeling, and other water activities, the area is home to some of the most opulent casinos.
What to Expect in Aruba
- See some of Aruba’s most well-known beaches, including Eagle Beach, Palm Beach, and Boca Grandi
- Aruba’s underwater world can be explored by scheduling a submarine excursion.
- Visit the country’s capital, Oranjestad, with the family to view flamingos and donkeys.
When you plan a visit to the Caribbean, try flying with VivaAerobus for the best services at low fares. You can call VivaAerobus En Espanol Telefono to have more information.
Mexico has 6,000 amazing beaches and is just next door if you are traveling from the US. July technically marks the start of the rainy season in the nation, but the month is still mild, with a peak temperature of only approximately 90 degrees. But the rain is in bursts and not so frequent you will enjoy it here.
What to Expect in Mexico
- Luxurious resorts may be found in Cancun, where you can enjoy a lavish Caribbean honeymoon. The world-renowned Mayan ruins, though, are another reason to visit this island, in addition to the sun-kissed sandy beaches and mouthwatering cuisine.
- Puerto Vallarta offers top-notch culinary experiences while giving you a small-town feel.
- Mazatlan is tucked away on the nation’s Gold Coast. Families can explore museums and historical attractions in addition to the region’s extensive stretch of white sand beaches.
4. St. Martin
In July, St. Martin offers you an excellent blend of mid-80s temperatures moderated by warm winds. Despite being only 37 square miles in size, the greatest Caribbean island to visit in July is a renowned attraction in the Caribbean for its stunning culture and pristine beaches.
What to Expect in St. Martin
- Take advantage of the chance to travel to nearby islands like St. Barth and Anguilla.
- Fly Zone Treetop Adventure at Loterie Farm lets you zip line up to the tops of trees.
- Get a rush from watching large aircraft fly overhead as they touch down at Maho Beach’s nearby international airport.
Anguilla is among the greatest Caribbean islands to visit in July. You can take advantage of the finest package rates during this time while avoiding hurricane season. Enjoy water activities, luxury hotels, and stunning beaches.
What to Expect in Anguilla
- The largest celebration in the islands, Anguilla Summer Festival 2023, begins as July comes to a close and lasts until the first week of August.
- Enjoy a sunset sail with friends or other travelers and have some beverages and seafood.
- Party at Sandy Ground on Anguilla’s northwest coast.
Ready to take a trip to the Caribbean sunkissed beaches? Hit the right search of Caribbean Airlines Flight Booking and lock the low fares.
The Caribbean is the best place to plan a detour and move away from the hubbub of the city. Get lost in the beaches and adventure of the Caribbean. Happy travels!